Monday 23 September 2013

What's In My Make Up Bag?

Hello everyone:) 
This post is going to be my drugstore wish list. Basically, I'll talk about the make up bag essentials that I would love to try :) 

Sorry about the picture quality!

My every day make up look involves a lot of these products (obviously I won't wear all four lip products at the same time).
My make up bag contains-

Skin Products-
-Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 010, Light Porcelain - £5.99
-Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001, Transparent - £3.99
-Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010, Ivory - £5.49
-MUA Pro Base Eye Primer - £2.50
-MUA Blusher in Candyfloss - £1
-MUA Mosaic Bronxer in Shade 1, Natural Glow - £2.50
-MUA Eye Shadow ( I use as a highlighter ) in Shade 1, Pearl - £1
MUA blush, bronzer and eye shadow (highlighter)

Eye Products-
-Yves Saint Laurent Mascara For False Lash Effect in 1, High Density Black - £23.50
-L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara in Smoky Black - £9.99
-Rimmel Scandal'eyes Mascara in Black - £6.99
-MUA Pencil Eye Liner Intense Colour in Jet Black - £1
-Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper and Highlighter - £8

Lip Products-
-Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm - £1.99
-Rimmel Kate Moss Lip Stick in 01 - £5.49
-MUA lipstick in Shade 1 - £1
-Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss in Rose hypothetic - £7.99
From top to bottom-Rimmel Kate Moss 01, MUA Lipstick Shade 1, Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss in Rose hypothetic.

Hope you all liked this post :) please comment to let me know what kind of posts you would like.

Rosie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment