Tuesday 17 September 2013

Today I'm reviewing the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. It costs £5.99, so quite and average price for a drugstore foundation.
I love this foundation! It gives such a good coverage, yet with the right colour looks so natural. It keeps my face looking matte all day, which is great, because I hate that dewy look that most foundations give. Neither does this foundation crease in wrinkles, I find it covers them,(unless smiling but that's inevitable)  which is a bonus:). I also find that with a bit of powder, it isn't budging. 
Image of me wearing the foundation, bearing in mind I have major dark circles under my eyes and nothing covers them


This is a great product if you have oily skin, however the same can't be said for dry skin. I find that it emphasizes my dry patches around my nose. Although I don't have these any longer due to moisturizing more :) (let that be a lesson! Moisturizers do work!!).

Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation for people with average to oily skin, it's great!

Rosie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment