Wednesday 25 September 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Pieces

Oh WOW! I really did just taste the most amazing thing in the world! Reese's Pieces, Peanut Butter Flavour..


Literally, I love all things peanut butter flavoured, but these are just on another level.. The crunchy outer shell is similar to that of an M&M, but the chocolate in the center is just so yummy. It's melts so quickly and is so creamy, then you get a rush of the sweet peanut butter coming through the chocolate.. I'm genuinely considering moving to America to be able to buy these at a reasonable price!

To prove my love of all things peanut butter, I thought I'd add a picture of the peanut butter themed cake i made a few weeks ago (I'm making it again soon for my dad's birthday) I would link the recipe for it, but it's kind of my own, however if you guys want the recipe then I'll try to organize it :) 


Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment