Tuesday 24 September 2013

Waking Up Early

Hello everyone, I thought that for today's post, I'd talk about waking up early. I'll also tell you guys what I do to try getting myself up at 6.30 every morning. 

So we all wish we could lie in til 12 right? Unfortunately that just doesn't happen, due to school, work or other things. For me I find it a hugely difficult task and I often find myself going without breakfast just for a little extra sleep. DO NOT DO THIS. Going without breakfast is not clever, in fact it makes you more tired throughout the day as you haven't gotten energy from the food.


Annywaayy, I find it easier to wake up early if I know i have something to look forward to later on, if that be a good lesson at school or something I'm doing after school. I'm not sure why it just makes it easier for me. If I have really rubbish lessons that day I really struggle to get up, but then I try to tell myself that it'll be fine when I get home, as I can relax.

Another way to wake yourself up, is again by exciting yourself. I often find it easier to pull myself out of bed if i have something new to add to my appearance. Even if it's just a new nail polish or lipstick, it makes me want to show/see if anyone will notice at school.  

Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment