Sunday 15 September 2013

My Fave High Street/Drug Store Fragrance

Hello Everyone :) 

Today I'm going to tell you all about my go to drug store fragrance, So..? Sinful. The price is £5.99 for a 30ml bottle and £10.49 for a 50ml bottle. However, usually these products are on sale for half price! :)
This fragrance is very sweet, so a lot of you probably won't like this. However, I on the other hand have always loved sweet, sickly scents. 

To me this product has quite a subtle scent, but is very distinctive.
It's aroma is very vanilla based, but the more i wear it, the more fruity it feels, which i love. The fruity side is a subtle smell of strawberries and pineapple blended with sugar. Another side of this fragrance is a slight floral smell, like jasmine and water-lily, again very sweet scents.
 It gives off a lasting scent so you wont have to keep applying throughout the day (I find myself doing this with other fragrances). This makes it feel less like a cheap product, and more like a high end.

Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment