Saturday 2 November 2013

Lush Haul/Review

Oh deaarr.. 

I went in Lush :/ , oopsie. I didn't think it was right to be so selfish on my purse without giving you guys a haul :)), these are all my fave lush products as well so you know they're good'uns ;) 


 So the first thing I got was Candy Mountain, which is a bubble bar. Candy Mountain smells so good, it's super sweet, which I know a  lot of people hate, so if you're not a fan of vanilla or candy scents this definitely isn't for you, but I love them! As for reviewing the product.. erhh, well it makes bubbles so it's fab haha :)) - £2.65

Next I picked up the Star Light, Star Bright bath melt, which I haven't actually tried so I can't tell you what it does, but I love how shimmery and glittery it is :) just beware that this does get EVERYWHERE! This product doesn't have a very strong smell like a lot of Lush' items do, so if you don't like strong smells, this may be good for you :) - £3.30

I got the Sugar Scrub purely for it's refreshing smell of lavender. It makes me feel so awake and clean. However I don't really notice the smell of fennel which claims to be the main scent. This makes my skin super soft so is overall a really nice product :) - £2.95

Bath Bombs!
The first bath bomb that caught my eye was Phoenix Rising, this is my second favorite Lush product, after Golden Wonder. I love these because I find baths super boring, and this kind of makes them more exciting. Phoenix Rising has one of my favorite scents, cinnamon! Yummy, it reminds me of all things Christmas and winter :). - £3.25

Cinders is another bath bomb that is 'Christmasy', The crackling noise is so relaxing, so it's nice to listen to, while maybe having some spice scented candles burning around the bath. This bath bomb turns the water a very vibrant orange :) - £2.45

Space girl makes the bath water turn a gorgeous pink/purple colour, so is definately designed for a girly girl. It has a sweet smell. £2.25

Twilight is probably one of the most talked about bath bombs from Lush and rightly so. It has such a relaxing scent of lavender and is really nice to watch the bath bomb dissolve into different colours. - £3.25

This face mask is a new product for me, but it's description is 'It’s hard to stick to all the rules. Eight hours sleep a night, two litres of water a day, plenty of exercise, five fruit and veg etc. This mask is for when you have overdone things and let the rules slide. A detox to get tired and dull skin back to being radiant and glowing' This sounds perfect for me as I'm constantly trying to do more than I should and my face is definitely feeling it. Let me know if you want me to review this later on. 

Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment