Wednesday 6 November 2013

Fire Works and Outfit of the Evening

Hey guys :) Today I thought I'd share with you what I did on Fire Work Night and show you what I wore to keep me cosy :)) 

Here's what I wore -

Wooly Jumper from Blue Inc - £23.99
Jacket from Lee Cooper - £29.99
Acid Wash Jeans, Children's Section in Peacocks - £12
Bobble Hat From New Look - £6.99
Burgandy Scarf, Peacocks - £6
Gloves - £3.50
Boots from Sports Direct - £19.99



I went to Wendron Cricket Club to watch fireworks and grab something to eat around the bonfire. Me and Izaak went with his two brothers, Rory and Toby, his Dad, Darren and Dad's Girlfriend Jane. We all sat around the bonfire with hot chocolate in one hand and a cheese burger in the other :).

Here are some of the fireworks we saw :)

Towards the end of the night we decided to get the sparklers out which was great fun, although Izaak and Rory thought it was super embarrassing at first, they soon started to enjoy themselves ;) 


Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment