Monday 25 August 2014

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara Review

So the other day I was browsing through the wonderful (get it?) world of the drugstore, when I came across a new mascara from Rimmel, containing argon oil. This interested me because I know argon oil is good for the air & although I have no interest in conditioning my eye lashes or whatever, I did also like the look of the brush. Plastic brushes work well with my lashes, but I know a lot of people do struggle with them. 



Packaging - 
The packaging is kinda cute. I like the rose gold tint to it. Apart from that there isn't much to it.

Price - 
As it's a new product, they have it on promotional offer and its £7.99, but it will soon go up to £9.99. So it's a more expensive drugstore mascara. 


Product - 
You can see in the images above how volumising this mascara is. It works very well, as long as you don't apply too much at once. It's best if you apply one coat, wait for it to dry, then apply more etc. Otherwise it gets too wet and doesn't actually coat the lashes. The mascara stays on all day which is a must for me. I would definitely recommend this product.

Please comment for more review suggestions :) 

Rosie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment