Friday 25 July 2014

Things I've been loving 23/07/14

Recently I have been seeing various bloggers, creating post with different things they've been loving that week, be it a beauty product or a tv show. Personally, I love these sorts of posts, so I decided to do one for myself. It may become a weekly/fortnightly thing, depending on how much time I have & if there are even new things to share with you.

To make this a more structured post, each post will include my favourites in the following categories: hairstyle, tv show, movie, drink & food, celebrity, makeup product & song. So that's what you can  expect from this & following posts.

Hairstyle:
Recently I have been obsessed with everything Kylie Jenner, including her blue/green hair. I think it suits her perfectly ( I didn't at all attempt cutting my hair to be like hers ;) ) 

TV Show:

Pretty Little Liars is by far my favourite show at the minute. It involves, drama, romance, murder, and most importantly, Ezra Fitz.. He is just visually perfect, bit of a meany sometimes though haha. When I first saw the ad for the series on Netflix, I thought it was going to be super girly, high school rubbish, but I couldn't have been more wrong. It's everything I could want in a series. Just for reference, if you like any of these shows: Prison Break, EastEnders, CSI, Lost, Heroes, The 100, Towie, etc, then this might be something you'd enjoy.

Movie:

The Other Woman, is probably one of the most hilarious films I have ever watched. It's so easy to relate to, too. If only cheating situations were really like this! haha. This film is perfect for a girly night in, as it's all about girl power.

Makeup Product:

Anything to do with brows. They are my most important feature at the minute & I take great pride knowing that my brows are in top shape, haha. I'm currently using the Beauty UK High Brow kit £3.99, which is perfect for all shades of hair, as there is a blonde, a brown and a black, you can mix the colours to get a perfect shade. The kit also comes with a brow gel thing (rubbish one) and some tweezers. I like to use the Maybelline Brow Drama to keep my brows in place, it does the job nicely :) £4.99.

Song:
Ahhh, cannot decide.. Uhmm, Okay, not everyone will know it, but Milky Chance - Stolen Dance. I just love it. It's been on repeat since the moment I heard it. Must Listen if you like people like Ed Sheeran, Passenger or Boyce Avenue. 
Listen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did, let me know & I'll make them a weekly thing :P 

Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment